Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Mission of Ayushman India on Sunday. This program will provide around 50 million out of more than 100 million families with free treatment. Read the important things about the plan
What will the selection be like?
According to this scheme, the selection of 10 crore families is based on the 2011 census. The list of families from the aadhaar number has been created and the utility of the structure is being determined. Once the list has been created, no ID is required to benefit from this system.
Also read: Compare & Buy Online Health Insurance
How do you know that you have registered?
At the 2011 census, people below the poverty line will have a place in it. You can check Mera.pm.jay.gov.in to see if your name is in the schema or not. First, go to this page. Here you will find a box on the start page. Enter the mobile number in OTP that comes up. Insertion lets you know if your name is linked or not.
In addition, people can call 14555 to see if their name is linked to this plan or not. People can also go to nearby hospitals to find out if they can benefit from this program or not.
How to get benefits in the hospital
The patient must submit his insurance documents after being admitted to the hospital. Depending on this, the hospital informs the insurance company about the cost of the treatment.
If the documents of the insured person are confirmed, the treatment will take place without payment. Under this scheme, the insured can also be treated in the government, but also in private hospitals.
The connection of private hospitals has begun. It will also benefit from the fact that in public hospitals the crowd is being reduced. Under the program, the government will open more than 1.5 lakh health and wellness centers across the country, offering free medicines and free diagnostic services.
Also read: Compare Life Insurance Online
Profit without profit
You do not need an
Which disease can be treated
In this framework, the structure of maternal health and childbirth, the health of infants and children, facilities for adolescent health, contraceptive structures and the management of infectious and non-infectious diseases, the treatment of diseases of children and adolescents are described eyes, nose, ear and neck separated. Treatment for the elderly can also be done.
Ayushman bharat scheme in details:
Special features of the Ayushman Bharat Y
1. The government provides each family with 5 lakhs.
2. In hospitals, various types of medical examinations are carried out.
3. Under this scheme facilities in district hospitals are increased.
4. 600 crores were awarded to provide the necessary material for TV patients.
5. To promote medical education, the government decided this time to set up 24 new universities and medical hospitals.
6. To benefit from this scheme, the premium will be paid up to 1200 per year.
7. According to this scheme, a person can be cared for in public and private hospitals.
Also Read: Group Insurance scheme
Which diseases are included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Each family can take out health insurance up to Rs. 5 per year.
- Even the old cats are treated in ModiCare.
- In the event of illness before and after admission to the hospital, the costs are also covered. Transportation costs included.
- In case of illness, all medical examinations, surgeries and treatments are covered.
What is the advantage Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
On behalf of the government processing will be available at the lump sum fixed for diseases.
- Other hospitals in the country will also help reduce treatment rates.
- The IT platform prevents fraud or abuse of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- States, areas of the Union will be able to change the treatment rates only within a radius.
- The approval of treatment in the Ayushman Bharat regime is granted in advance.
According to the 2011 SEC survey, 17.97 of the rural crore families of 24.49 crore families are 6.51 million urban households. People in rural and urban populations who benefit from this scheme should know the lesson of this scheme. There is an ode to the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Y
Eligibility for Rural Areas:
1. Family living in a room with rough wall and rough roof.
2. In the family no adult members may be between 16 and 59 years.
3. A family with at least one disabled member and no competent adult member.
4. A family where women manage the house.
5.SC / ST family.
6. Families of tribal groups
7. Legally bound laboring families
Eligibility for Urban Areas:
1. Garbage collectors, beggars
2. Domestic workers
3. Workers in production such as plumber, mason, worker, painter, welder, security guard, radiator, sweeper, health worker, gardener,
4. Basic personnel, craft worker, tailor,
5. Transport personnel, driver, driver, assistant and driver, auto rickshaw driver, electrician, mechanic, mechanic, washer, place Dar
Also Read: Top 5 best term insurance plan
How to Check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Y
- Go to the NHA Portal and log in to mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- A unique password will be sent to your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP you will be guided to this screen.
- Select the status: Fill in all fields, such as Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna’s name, cell phone number, ration card number or RNN number.
- If your name is in the list, it will be displayed on the right side of the page.
- Click the Family Members tab to view the details of the beneficiary.
Documents Required to apply Ayushman Bhart Yojana?
- Respective special category certificates
- Age proof documents (School Leaving Certificate, Birth certificate etc. )
- Family structure
- Identification details (Aadhar Card, Pan Card Etc.)
- Contact information
- Scanned copy of Aadhar
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
Also Read: Types Of Life Insurance
How to Register for Ayushman bharat yojana?
No registration required
Article written by
Swapnil R. Chavan (Digital marketing & SEO Executive )