The best family floater health insurance plans in India 2019 list below:
Best Family Floater Health Insurance Plan 2019:
1.Apollo Munich’s Optima Restore:
Features Optima Restore Family:
- Get coverage from the age of 5 to 65 years. The plan also includes a dependent child from the 91st day of his birth, provided that the parents are covered by this directive.
- You and your family members, including your spouse, dependent children, dependent parents and legal parents, can purchase this cover based on the secured Floater sum.
- A maximum of 6 members can be added with a maximum of 2 adults and 5 children in one policy.
- The renewal premium may vary based on age or the current rate change.
- The term of the policy covers a period of 1 to 2 years. The policy includes a renewal for life and a 30-day trial period for the renewal of the policy.
Waitingperiod of 1 year for each continuous renewal of the policy.
- It provides a “Stay Healthy” package that includes online health assessment, electronic storage facilities where you can store and access 24-hour medical reports, a personalized diet and an exercise plan for medical specialists and big business. and discounts on health products and services, etc.
- The Apollo Munich’s Optima Restore is the best family floater health plan for family.
2. Star Family Health Optima
Features of star family health optima
- Admission age : People between 18 and 65 can accept this policy. Children can be insured from the 16th day of birth.
- Base This is a family plan. The sum insured fluctuates between all the insured persons. You can include yourself, your spouse and your children (no more than three) in the same plan.
- Medical checks All persons over the age of 60 must undergo a medical check-up at the
centersdesignated by the company. The costs are borne by the company. The in-network of screening and the age of the assessment may change.
- Renewal A lifetime renewal opportunity is available.
- Special functions Recharge performance that provides additional compensation up to the specified limits.
- It offers more than 400 daytime treatment procedures. The costs for health examination are assumed.
- Cover for newborns Hospital treatment coverage. Donation costs for organ transplants. Provides automatic recovery of the sum insured. When the coverage limit is exhausted, the base sum is automatically restored.
- Sum of the insured amounts The guaranteed sum is included between Rs. 100,000 and Rs. 25,000,000 people.
3. Bharti Axa’s Smart Health Plan
Features of Bharti Axa’s smart health plan
Eligibility: Residents in India. The policy can cover a maximum of 4 family members: the policyholder, the spouse and 2 dependent children (more than 90 days and less than 23 years). Children aged between 90 days and 5 years can be covered if at least one parent respects this policy.
Policy period and renewal.Annual policy Lifetime renewability.
Sum of secured options and plan options.
Total insured options: Rs 2.00.000 , Rs. 3,00,000. , Rs. 5,00,000. Plan
Options: Smart Health Basic Smart Health Premium Smart Health Optimum
Also read: Section 80D tax benefits In health insurance
4. HDFC Health Suraksha
Features of HDFC Health Suraksha Plan
- The plan is available both individually and as a family.
- The use of the floors is very convenient.
- There are options to choose the policy for a year or two years.
- If you get a non-harmful year, you can request a bonus in accordance with the terms set by the company.
- After 4 years of success, no culprits, you can unlock the conditions for free health checks.
- More than 5000 hospitals in the network can use the services without cash.
- Income tax exemption according to section 80D.
- Hospital costs, pre-hospital and post-hospital costs, surgical and non-surgical costs, breastfeeding and pension costs are covered by the policy.
- There are no maximum limits for hospital costs, rooms, medical expenses or some illnesses.
5.Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Policy
Features of oriental insurance
- Sum of individual insurances flying over all family members covered by the policy.
- Room cost, care and meals up to 1% of the sum insured per day.
- The costs of the intensive care units are covered up to 2% of the sum insured per day.
- Rates for surgeons, professionals, specialists, etc. and ambulances are covered.
- There are no checks for
candidatesup to 60 years. Coverage of existing diseases after the renewal of the fourth treaty.
- Silver offers the sum insured between Rs.1 lac and Rs.5 lacs, subject to a 10% refund fee.
- The Gold Plan offers an insurance sum between Rs.6 Lacs and Rs.10 Lacs.
- Money and daily deposit for gold plans, subject to maximum amounts.
- Hospital costs covered for a specific period. Hospitalization without cash
- Option to add personal protection against accidents with a Gold and Silver plan, while Hard Life’s survival opportunity can only be added to Gold plans.
Choicebetween TPA (third-party administrator) and non-TPA services. If the TPA services are not selected, there will be a 5% discount on the prize.
6. TATA AIG’s Mediprime plan
Features of TATA AIG’s Mediprime Plan
- It is not necessary to undergo medical examinations until the age of 50.
- 5% discount if you choose the option for a period of 2 years.
- Access full hospital coverage without lower limits Income from income tax under section 80D of the income tax law Politics offers a renewal for life.
- No additional payment is required You can increase the insurance amount at the time of renewal in accordance with the policies of the policy.
These are Top best family floater health insurance plan in India 2019