Features And Benefits Of Home Insurance
- To ensure complete security & protection against accidental damages Householder policy provides cover both to building and its contents.
- Home is an environment offering affection and security.
- It covers losses and damages to an individual’s house and to assets in the home
- It is an insurance policy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one’s home.
- Its contents, loss of use, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory.
- The discounts may be granted in such a manner that the minimum net premium after allowing all discounts should not be less than 50% of gross total premium under the policy.
- The premium will be loaded by 10% / 25% depending on whether one policy period / two policy periods have been affected by claims.
What Is Covered
A loss of the residential building, household goods & personal effects – as per Fire Policy + Earthquake. Loss or damage to Jewelry, Valuables etc. due to accident or misfortune.
Death or bodily injury by accidental, external violent, visible means including Medical Expenses resulting from accident & weekly compensation during hospitalization in Hospital only. A loss by Fire & allied perils Housebreaking / Theft, Accidental external means home insurance, home insurance features, home insurance coverage, homeowner’s insurance.
- A loss of money, securities, livestock, motor vehicle, documents.
- Loss of cash, loss of jewelry within the municipal limits.
- Loss due to wear & tear faults defects existing at the commencement of the policy, for which the manufacturer is responsible.
- Suicide or attempted suicide, self -injury, death or injury resulting from the Insured committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Theft from a car (saloon) except when stolen while properly locked. Loss caused by moth, mildew etc.
- For Act of God Perils – 5% of claim amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 10,000/-for each and every claim.
What do you get when you protect yourself with the Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance coverage to protect your property against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards.
- Temporary living expenses if your home is uninhabitable after a covered claim.
- The option to add coverage for valuable personal property, such as jewelry and musical instruments.
- Replacement Cost Coverage that replaces your lost personal belongings with brand-new equivalents of the same quality.
- Optional Coverage: Various optional coverage are available so that you can tailor coverage to suit your needs and lifestyle.