Future Generali Online Bike Insurance Plans
Your two-wheeler gives you a sense of freedom and our two wheeler insurance policy has been designed to keep you secure. Our two-wheeler package policy, now with options to cover your vehicle for up to 3 years, offers you additional key benefits, providing complete protection for your bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability.
Types Of Two Wheeler Insurance:
There are two types of policy offerings:
- The comprehensive policy covers any loss/damage or theft of an insured vehicle in addition to covers available under liability only policy.
- Liability only policy covers risk towards third-party property damage or third party injury/death.
Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Cover:
Loss or damage to your vehicle: Two-wheeler insurance covers you against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and man-made calamities.
Natural Calamities – Your bike insurance covers fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide.
Man-made Calamities – Your Online Two Wheeler Insurance policy also protects your vehicle from Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
Third Party Liability: With Online Bike Insurance policy, you can get unlimited coverage i.e. whatever the court awards as your liability to the “Third Party” due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle will be met.
Property-Liability: In the case of your vehicle causing “Third Party” property damage, two wheeler insurance policy will offer compensation up to Rs. 100,000/-.
Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Not Cover:
- Accidental loss or damage suffered whilst the insured or any person driving with the knowledge and consent of the insured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Accidental loss or damage caused due to Willful Negligence
- Loss or Liability while the vehicle is used outside the scope of limitations of use and/or being driven by a person not duly licensed.
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear & tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown/failure or breakages
- Loss connected to nuclear or radioactivity or nuclear weapons
- Loss connected with war and related activities
- Policy deductibles: The first amount of each and every claim which you should bear. You can choose this amount as per the limits. The higher limit you choose, the greater the discount on the premium.
Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
Loss or damage to your two-wheeler due to natural calamities:
Your bike insurance policy covers fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide and rockslide.
Loss or damage to your two-wheelers against man-made calamities:
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air is covered by two wheeler insurance.
Personal Accident Cover:
With bike insurance, get coverage of Rs.1 lakh for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle while driving or traveling and mounting or dismounting from the two-wheeler. Optional personal accident covers for pillion riders / unnamed hirers are available with our two wheeler insurance.
Third Party Legal Liability:
Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
- Longer coverage period and renewal only once in every two or three years, depending on the policy period you’ve opted for
- Helps you avoid third-party premium rate hikes and an increase in service taxes that occur almost every year, making sure that you don’t face an increase in expenditure during the policy period
- In case of a claim during your policy period, the No Claim Bonus (NCB) reduces but does not become nil, unlike in the case of a regular two-wheeler annual policy
- Proportional refund provision even after a claim during the policy period
How to buy two wheeler insurance online?
Online insurance gives you the benefit of instant policy issuance with zero documentation. Multiple payment options make the online process a convenient choice.
Buying a two-wheeler or bike insurance online is an easy procedure. One can simply visit the insurance company’s website, go to the buying process, fill all the necessary details, choose the policy period – two or three years and then proceed to buy. The payment for the policy can be made using a credit card, debit card, net-banking or digital wallet.
Another way of buying two wheeler insurance is to directly call the customer care of the insurance company and provide all the necessary details over the phone, against which the policy will be issued.
- We will take 24X7 claim notification service.
- Timely customer contact and assistance.
- Survey and assistance within a day.
- We shall ensure that quality of claim settlement and customer satisfaction are taken care of in each and every step of claim settlement.
- Simple Claims Procedure – Hallmark of our corporate philosophy and approach.
- A claimant can know his claim status at any time from us.
You can get bike insurance through your insurer directly or you can compare bike insurance quotes online by visiting insurance comparison websites. It’s easy to get quotes online for two wheeler insurance. You just need to visit the website and fill in your details such as:
- Your Registration no.
- Select a Manufacturer
- Select a Model
- Select a Variant
- Select a Registration Year
- Fill in Your Personal Details & Submit
You’ll get a list of insurance companies offering different bike insurance plans. You can choose that plan which best suits your needs. Applying online helps you to get all the information at your fingertip, thus saving your time and money.