HDFC Life Click 2 Invest ULIP
Find the right types of investment opportunities that suit your risk appetite plus provides an insurance cover. The policy has a minimal charge structure it has no premium allocation charges, no policy administration or policy discontinuance charges are fund management charge and mortality charge.
The policy offers not one not two but eight different fund options to choose from based on your budgetary preference. There’s more you can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another at any time you get for free fund switches and premium redirections in each policy year.
The policy comes with various payment options that you can adopt as per your preference. You can choose a single premium payment. When you pay your entire premium in one go or limited premium payment. Where you pay your premium for a limited period of time that is five seven or ten years or you can go for regular premium payment and pay your premium. T
HDFC life click 2 invest ULIP has a hassle-free online buying process just generate your quote fill in your details and pay the premium at the click of a button post-purchase our
Features of HDFC Click 2 Invest ULIP
- Low level charges
- There are 8 fund options to choose from as per your investment style.
- Equity plus fund
- Diversified equity fund
- Blue chip fund
- Opportunity fund
- Balanced fund
- Income fund
- Bond fund
- Conservative fund
- Premium Payment options of
- Limited: 5 years, 7 years, 10 years
- Regular: same as your policy term
- Flexibility to choose your policy term from 5 to 20 years
- Tax Benefits under Section 80C and Sec 10(10D) of Income Tax Act 1961 Subject to provisions as per Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax Laws are subject to change.
Death Benefit – In case of the death of the policyholder, the nominee will get the highest of the following:
- Fund Value
- Sum Assured
- 105% of the premiums paid
|Entry Age||0 years||65 years|
|Maturity age||18 years||75 years|
|Policy paying term||5||20|
|premium paying frequency||monthly, half-year, yearly, single|
|Yearly premium||12,000||No Limit|
|Sum assured|| Limited & Regular Pay –10 x annual |
OR 7 x annual premium for ages >55 yrs
Single Pay – 1.25*SP
What happens if you stop paying premiums before 5 years ?
If premiums are not paid by the end of the grace period, the plan will be withdrawn and cancelled/discontinued.
Then this will happen:
1. There will be no risk coverage offered/available.
2. The value of the Fund at the time of discontinuation will be transferred to the “Discontinued Fund”.
3. This fund now generates a guaranteed minimum interest rate of 4% (in accordance with the applicable provisions).
4. A fund management fee of 0.5% per annum would be applicable.
5. There are no other charges deducted.
6. The value of the fund will be paid after 5 years and the policy will end.
7. You can reactivate the policy at any time by paying the pending premiums. You do not have to pay any interest on the delayed payments.
This only explains how HDFC Life Click2Invest Plan works and how it benefits you. If you are looking for tax savings, life insurance and flexibility to manage your funds, this plan is a good option. If you have questions about this plan, leave a line in the comments. We’re here to help.
- Get the HDFC Click 2 Invest ULIP Plan here…
Hope you liked the investment plan of HDFC Click to invest ULIP.