What’s the absolute lowest amount of money that I can invest (index fund)?
- Hi friends, there are so many types of funds in equity options.
- like Equity diversified, large cap, small& mid-cap, directorial, thematic, balanced, monthly income plan, fund of fund etc.
- The index funds are normally the Exchange traded fund, means you must have a D mat account to buy n sell this fund.
- The specialty of an index fund is lowest fund management charges.
- You have to check/ follow the index only like bank nifty, nifty50
- Rs. 5000/- for one time and sip of Rs. 1000/- is the minimum amount of investment in this category.
- By the way these funds of easy to track & gives you 15 %to 18% PA returns in 5 years above time horizon.