On the off chance that we talk about India, having two-wheeler insurance is mandatory according to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. As it provides safety to the vehicle’s proprietor.
Anything can happen whenever. Just envision, on the off chance that someone damages another vehicle/property/life and in that mishap, the driver who is responsible also dies.
In that situation, there will be nobody left to answer the person in question and it can expose him/her to a budgetary crisis.
To keep away from such circumstances, two-wheeler insurance comes in need.
This will also be useful in case the proprietor of the vehicle is not in a monetarily sound position to pay for the losses of the person in question.
The insurance policy will act the hero in such kinds of situation and make it easy for everybody engaged with the situation.
The unfortunate casualty will get sufficient assistance from the insurance company.
As a vehicle proprietor, your legitimate liabilities that arise out of a mishap will be satisfied.
That is the reason motor insurance is mandatory in our country.
What’s more, on the off chance that we talk separated from the law, don’t you feel that your two-wheeler require safety and insurance?
assume you spend a decent sum on purchasing your bike.
Must have completed a ton of research, spoken to friends, attempted a couple, and the got one.
You did this and afterward ask if insurance is compulsory?
Yes, under the Motor Vehicles Act, purchasing two-wheeler insurance is mandatory.
It is mandatory for you as a bike proprietor to purchase a third-party liability insurance plan.
Why? Well because it serves a critical purpose.
It protects a third party which is not you or the insurance company. This arrangement won’t give you or your bike any advantage.
In any case, it will cover you for any legal liability that arises out a third-party injury/death or property.
The IRDA (India’s insurance regulator) settled the prices for this insurance relying upon motor size.
Why Bike Insurance Is Also Important:
- In India, every family is having at least one or the number of bikes.
- Riding a bike like is a passion & fashion also.
- A bike is very useful in such kind of messy situation of traffic.
- You can go or reach easily without any trouble on a bike like.
- Nowadays the prices are so high and people are using costlier bikes.
- But we never serious to have bike insurance or to be renewed.
- Without insurance driving, a bike is an illegal act.
- Our life is precious so it needs to be covered.
- Insurance of a bike will cost you very less an having more benefits.
- There are two aspects of a motor insurance policy:
- coverage of the risk of the third party arising out the use of a motor vehicle.
- covering the risk of damage caused to the vehicle.
- The bike insurance is compulsory because to protect the driver and the victim from potential loss caused due to an accident.